Friday 18 April 2008

Line of Flight

soulsflying.jpg

I’m at my beach house and I become aware that the man is about to arrive. He wants to kill both Nick and I. I’m not really scared or panicked by this, in fact I am more relaxed in going through the well known process of strategising our escape. I walk outside and realise that now is the time to fly high into the sky. I’m flying around the neighbourhood quite happily when something happens that has never happened before – he joins me in the sky. He can fly too! I find this kinda hot and in that moment fall in luv with him. We kiss and then I realise how inappropriate it is as this is THE GUY who always wants to GET ME so I break away and fly back down to the beach house.

I call Nick to let him know what’s happening and tell him to come over quickly so that we can fly away together. Nick arrives and I lead the flight. It’s night time so very dark. I am flying on my back with my head pointed toward the ocean and Nick is facing down. I have my hand on his heart chakra supporting his flight. We fly far out over the ocean in a relaxed and effortless way. I suggest to him that we may wish to think about finding land as it probably isn’t the best idea to keep flying out to sea. We look for land and see a town then a city – a big grey steel like metropolis… like City of Lost Children or Gotham City. I wonder if we have flown to New York as I gaze at a bridge that looks not unlike the Brooklyn Bridge. We fly into a theatre.

Cirque de Soleil’s Dralion is playing and I am watching the characters with great interest and notice the detail of their costumes and characters. Nick and I are watching the show then realise that The Guy is here. He too had flown all the way to follow us. We leave the theatre in a kind of a chase which comes to a quick halt in the foyer. The Doolanoid sits in the background. We are all there and The Guy is trapped – lights and cameras on one side and the authorities on the other. He's so busted!

No comments: