Wednesday 9 April 2008

From Light to Dark to Light

IMG.jpg

The Hoop Teacher Journey was an amazing success! What a wonderful group of women to share it with. I feel the material has developed seamlessly and is ready to go to another level yet again. Building learning resources and adding to the body of work is a constant mission. It's a tricky one the whole concept of one's imagination being the limit of one's potential when the imagination is so ever-expanding! I could day dream forever and have for a very long time. Now I simply vision then plan then work my ass off to manifest the dream. I know I can create anything and am now taking the time to remap my reality.

Hoop Teacher Journey 24

Life has been pretty much non-stop. The week after teacher training was filled with finishing off 8 week course classes and preparing for Lisa's birthday bash on Saturday where I launched my new Glitter hoops! To be honest, there weren't many gaps at all yet again reminding me of the illusions I create of there being time out when in fact there is very little or virtually none. Before I reached Lisa's we had the Colour Parade that marched through the streets of Sydney spreading the joy of colour and then the lovely Mondo's birthday drinks. In between those two were a quick bleach and dye making me now an incredible irridescent turquoise! A new colour... needless to say somebody was a little tired before she even arrived at the party of the year.

turquoise queenzcolourparade08_bhs.jpgColourParade2.jpgturquoise_rainbow.jpg

I think it is fair to say that once the performance was done and I had wrestled with my own inner critic given a slight glitch with my equipment, I pretty much hit one of my infamous walls. Why do I do this to myself?! Couldn't I see it coming? Again over-committing, again surrendering to intense emotions and that restless feeling within and AGAIN beating up on myself... right now! If the Pluto square Pluto square Moon oppose Pluto situation is not going to sink or swim me on this one I will take back every single astrological utterance and throw my ephemeris away. As I hear my father gasp in my head (most recently when I told him I wouldn't mind dying being mawled by a Lion!!) ... Good Lord!! And to think I thought I was Unstuck from Pluto...

An interesting tangent. Monday night I received news that an old friend who I hadn't seen in some time but always rests deep within my heart had died. She was 34 and had a heart disease that promised not a long life... her life ended as she kicked up her heels at a hens night. I can hear her voice now and her laugh. I keep thanking the cosmos for an Aries moon enabling me to process emotions quickly and in the now yet when I reflect right now all I can feel is the pain of losing another friend to the ether. From light to dark right. Tomorrow I will visit her one last time - her body lying still in a coffin. Will her face be pale with a hint of a blue like the goth she always leaned toward? Did I feel her passing on Saturday night while at Lisa's party as my mood plummeted igniting that intense melancholic aura? Is it fair to make another's death an episode of one's own? As her best friend said to me last night - Jabe was a Diva, she would have wanted us to be in hysterics throwing ourselves into fits of grief in disbelief that she has gone. You got it Jabe Babe. How did this blog start about the love and light of hulahooping and end in tears of sorrow?

Jabe2.jpg

From Dark to Light
From the Untruth to the Truth

Today Lucia accused me of having no Scorpio in my chart! I contemplated afterwards the choice of filters through which to perceive - Light or Dark, positive or negative, trust or fear... the choice is obvious.

Back on track... cut to the rat having hit the wall lying in exhaustion trying to recover. That's what rats do. Drive so hard and fast and scamper until they can go no longer then crash then pull it together all a little too quickly then do it all over again. Sunday I woke up with an extremely sore shoulder and my back just not right. I blame my excessive need for glitter which destabilised my hoop which unsettled my sense of centre and started the spiral highway into said intensity. I am reminded of a Sabian symbol that came up in a reading about my solar return. Moon at 17 degrees Aquarius - using ALL of one's resources to prevent the destruction of a bushfire. Moon = emotions > 12th house = spirit realm. Dreams of boats and water and the people in my life. It's time to break it all down... rather than breakdown. In a sense it's like not caring but on the other hand it's nothing like that at all. It's having the detachment and willingness to care enough not to take ANYTHING personally and just get on with it. I gotta say, whilst floating through the downward spiral I really craved my fire hoop! Transmutation is a good thing.

firewarrior.jpg

When I made the decision not to buy into the viral like negativity about house hunting in the current rental "nightmare" that is Sydney everything fell perfectly into place. The room of one's own is sorted. My guides are with me and all is better than well... it's purrrfect. I feel just so blessed to have the women and men in my life that inspire me to be strong and to live my dream and to look towards the sun and think only beautiful thoughts. This life is SO intense mostly because I am knowingly and willingly stepping outside of so many comfort zones and pushing myself further than ever before to reach my highest potential as a creative human being. I can't settle for anything less because that's not my mission. And it's not about my ego although often it has its say, it's about being willing to raise the consciousness of humanity and the planet by being devoted to doing that within myself... In honour of the Boddhisattva. The words Spiritual Materialism keep popping up lately ... I guess that's what happens when East meets West. In reality, we are all bodhisattvas but not all are aware of it.

shakyamuni_bodhisattva.jpg

It's true that the hoopers are an Intergalactic race. We build energy, raise consciousness and bring happiness that is only known in the innocent and joyous childhood state. On Sunday, when Jabe was dying, I was in the park with a group of 8 year old princesses and JoJoMo hooping it up. I told the following story:

Once upon a time, far far away there was a Planet called Hulia - a planet where all people hulahooped ALL of the time. That's all they did, all day, every day. It was a distant planet, beyond Pluto and had a big ring around it. How many rings do you think existed outside of that planet?

Well. It's like clouds in the sky - some days there are a few clouds, then others a whole lot and yet others where there is only a single cloud in the sky or HoopGods and Goddesses forbid... there were none! On the days of only one cloud, everyone would hoop with just one hoop, on the days there were thousands of clouds people would hoop with thousands of hoops and on the days when there were no clouds in the sky... well... thankfully those days weren't very often!

Anyway, on Planet Hulia, the Hulian race ate the strangest things! Can you imagine what they ate for breakfast? That's right - fruit loops! And, at lunch? Donuts!! And for dinner?? No, not fish and chips... but yes! calimari! And ice-cream for dessert shaped into a ring with a big dollop of chocolate in the middle. Of course.

So one day each year there was a big holiday on Planet Hulia called World Hoop Day. On that day, all the Hulians had to get into hulahoop shaped space ships and jet out into the universe to visit every single planet and deliver hulahoops for the all the children, both small and big, to spin with. Some of the hoops even had incredible lights or glitter that sprayed from them or even fire!

Which is why we are here right now, doing what we are doing - it's been passed on through time and space. Everyone knows, secretly, that there is a place where the idea of as many hoops as possible goes beyond even the collective imagination. And the amount you can hoop with only really equates to your Super Power powers ...

Time for a hoop?

bunnyandjo (28 of 32).jpgbunnyandjo (18 of 32).jpgbunnyandjo (12 of 32).jpg

3 comments:

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

There is SO much here I need to devour it again and again and let it all soak in!

Upon first read I selfishly skipped over your sorrow and pain (I am intensely sorry for your loss, I never really know what to say and like to brush sadness aside - you know sweep it under the carpet let it bubble there!) and headed straight for the questions "Is the Color Parade a global happening?" "Did you start it?" and "Would you like it to be global just like the Dr Sketchy Anti Art School spread?" Me thinks Tokyo needs it!!

I love your new color! Really love it! How bout you? Do blues have more fun?

Rest up! Sweet dreams and happy packing!

TokyoMade(東京メイド) said...

YOU MUST WRITE A CHILDREN'S BOOK ABOUT HULIA AND THE FRUIT LOOPS!!!

bunnyhoopstar said...

children's books on the way yo! feel free to skip the downer - it was more for personal psychospiritual processing than anything else.

the colour parade is definitely a global happening in a future history sense. my good friends who started it are well plugged into japan + beyond. i will pass on your encouragement! these colour kids don't really need much of that but they would well appreciate the support.

in terms of blues having more fun - well. i'm still interpreting the vibe but at this point it seems somewhat more intergalactic than all colours thus far. the kids LOVE IT! one of them said to me the other day: "you look like a photo!" aw. i love them! and despite the urge to shave it all off im gonna stick with the blue for a bit if only to sit in stillness.

p.s i have fit tokyo into the visioned world tour in october

XXX