Saturday 6 September 2008

Last Night's Dreamscape

another-spiral-goddess-pic.jpg

In a crossworld between the Lost Buddhas and Demon Leather - am perusing outfit (flashback to the Fashion Buddha and frilly leather shirt). I'm putting costumes into my car and realise I can't find a new expensive costume. Am wondering where it is when all of a sudden I realise I have a baby... a very small baby. I'm holding it and notice how fragile it is - can't support it's neck, can barely sit in my arms without flopping about. I almost drop it! Because I am so busy I ask a young girl to look after the baby. She takes it away for a bath and I continue packing the car. The young girl appears again without the baby. I run to the bathroom and see the baby sunken beneath the water with its eyes closed. It has stopped breathing and looks dead although not blue so I pull it out of the water and start to rescucitate it by massaging its heart. I call out for someone to help and then find myself in a chemist. I hand over the baby and ask the woman behind the counter to bring the baby back to life. She starts massaging its heart as then and listens closely for breath. She tells me the baby is alive and that it said to her, "Death is boring, I'm not dead." Much to my relief! Fadeout...

No comments: