Tuesday 28 April 2009

Dreamz

lash2

Monday
In Melbourne(ish) at an event where i meet a group of new peeps a funky crew maybe i am in that back alleyway next to my nanna's house that i have visited many times in my dreams. the crew are kinda funky kinda feral in a gypsy free spirit saj way. we are at a swimming carnival where i leap into the water and swim super fast win the race jump out back with the crew. they are wondering where they are going to go to next so i suggest they come and live with me at starland. after suggesting it i realise i have just filled up my house w people i barely know at which point it occurs to me that we are all aligned creatively so its all good. one in particular is very HOT. drawcard...

Tuesday

At hoopcamp hooping it with safire trying to find the right hoops realising that i have given away or sold some of my favourite hoops running around trying to find the right ones as i wanna hoop with her! head upstairs where everyone is staying we are in the desert in a forest on a journey lotsa people. a guy is in the bedroom where my hoops are so i sneak in grab the hoops and run via a rendezvous in the bed with him! he seems confused by my hit and run manner. no time to lose. wake up to email from hoop camp heather... this happened last year. the signs are all there!

Wednesday
In San Francisco with Deanne and Christabel. Christabel is driving Deanne and I around enroute to Hoop Camp. I'm aware of how odd the Australian accent sounds in America. We stop off at a gathering in a park. Pass a diner on the way where people are eating dodgy food. Exit quickly. Walk over to the circle of people in the park where Christabel is filming the event as a favour to a friend and a creative chill space of her own. A tiger crawls up next to me and playfully bites my arm. I shake it off but think it's cute all the same. Christabel mentions that I should be cautious because such "playfulness" usually means it wants to eat me and it will chase me if I don't be careful. I run off to a building and close the door knowing the tiger is after me. I hold the door tight but the tiger is intent on getting in and pushes hard against the door. I wake up.

No comments: