Monday 5 May 2008

Snakes and the Epic Flight Continues

flyingdream.jpg

Friday 2nd May

I'm sweeping leaves up into a pile. Somebody comes along and lifts the lid to find a coiled up black figure - I realise it's a snake and not to be touched. A girl joins me and in disbelief pokes the snake. It bites her on the wrist. The Scorpion appears and holds her leg at the back of the knee to prevent the poison from paralysing her.

I'm in a beauty salon but i'm not sure what I want done - eyelash tint, new hair... a huge moment of indecision and indifference. I walk out of the salon.

Sunday 4 May

At the beach with a bunch of people. Very high seas. We watch as tidal waves come in. Nick, Yamini, Karen and others are there. As the tidal wave comes in we all cling to wooden panels of a building and hold with all of our strength so we don't get washed out to sea. As the wave passes I look around and can't see Nick and hope that he is OK. I see people floating way out in the ocean and life guards saving them - I wonder in a moment of anxiety if it is Nick. Then I realise he and Yamini and Karen are all safely inside a building. I move into this building. It is high up off the ground. I wonder if its foundations will withstand the stormy seas as we continue to watch the massive swell. I see a guy drop off an extremely high cliff with his surfboard. I look in disbelief as he plumets far down into the ocean and figure he must be on drugs. He lands perfectly in the swell of a wave and begins to ride it but the wave is huge so he dissolves into it. I feel the building start to crumble and realise it is collapsing so I start to fly.

An epic flying journey. Flying men chasing me. A new development. Last time I flew I realised he could also. Now he is multiplied and not only flying around me but flying after me. The chase was more an adventure than frightening experience. I fly through small windows into other worlds and down a long pathway in a forest as they fly after me. At one point I float vertically and program myself to jet upwards like a rocket.

Love these flying dreams! Such a blissful way to sleep.

No comments: